iOS Interview Questions and Answers with Sample Code
Top 10 most asked interview questions for an iOS Developer role, in a form of a mock interview.
- 0:00 – Overview
- 0:21 – Daniel, the interviewer
- 1:50 – Why these questions?
- 2:30 – View Controller Life Cycle
- 11:55 – The difference between a struct and a class
- 18:20 – The difference between “frame” and “bounds” properties of an UIView
- 25:45 – Protocol Oriented Programming
- 32:03 – “defer” statement coding question
- 37:00 – GCD / DispatchQueue coding question
- 46:36 – MVC architecture (Model, View, Controller)
- 52:19 – “weak” and “unowned” keywords
- 56:54 – “lazy” keyword
- 1:01:52 – “@escaping” closure attribue and non-escaping closures
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 23.03
iOS TextEffects With SwiftUI and Physics MVVM, SwiftUI, Async/Await, and Combine: The Ultimate API Call Dream Team An Aurora Gradient...
Epic launches Unreal Editor for Fortnite and will pay creators 40% of revenue
Epic Games has announced a new payment system for the creators of Fortnite, the popular free-to-play battle royale game.
Circuit – A Compose-driven architecture for Kotlin and Android applications
Circuit is a simple, lightweight, and extensible framework for building Kotlin applications that’s Compose from the ground up. Compose itself...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 22.03
iOS The operation couldn’t be completed: solving errors in Swift 10 Best Practices for Writing Clean and Efficient Code in...
Duolingo is working on a music app
Duolingo is gradually expanding and launching new ancillary projects that could generate significant revenue in the coming years.
Yattee – Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS
Privacy oriented video player for iOS, tvOS and macOS. Features Native user interface built with SwiftUI with customization settings Player queue and...