Videos of all the presentations from Droidcon NYC 2023.
- Boosting Compose UI From Sluggish To Snappy
- Trio – Compose Architecture With Mavericks
- Sba – Journey To A New Architecture
- Designing For Disconnection – The Mental Model Of Offline Apps
- The Gpt-Ification Of Mobile App Testing
- Performance Monitoring – 0 To 60 In 40 Minutes
- Multiplatform Usb – How To Communicate Seamlessly
- Migrating Android Apps From Fragments To Jetpack Compose With Nibel
- Building Shared Uis Across Platforms With Compose
- What’s New In Paparazzi?
- Coupling Compose- Interoperability In A Legacy Codebase
- Major Savings With App Startup Shaving
- Kotlin-Native For Android Developers
- Balancing Speed And Reliability – The Double-Edged Sword Of Third-Party Libraries
- Bootstrapping Simple Server Driven UI From A Design System
- Getting Your Apps Ready For Material 3
- Modern Compose Architecture With Circuit
- Adopting Jetpack Compose @ Scale
- Web And Android United – Kotlin-Powered Cross-Platform Excellence
- Monitor App Performance Using Jetpack Benchmark
- Coroutine-Driven Android Billing- Use Cases, Fallbacks, And Functional Programming
- Supercharging IDE And Sync Performance
- Improving Android Developer Experience With Gradle Build Scans
- Managing State Beyond Viewmodels And Hilt
- Getting Ready For Kotlin Context Receivers
- Unlocking Mobile App Security- Key Insights For Navigating A Rapidly Evolving Threat Landscape
- 90s Website … In 2023 On Mobile In Compose … For Science
- The Art Of KMP: What You Need To Know As A Multiplatform Developer
- The Unyielding Spirit Of Android
And more than 50 videos: https://www.droidcon.com/
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...