ChatGPT Plugins: Build Your Own in Python
OpenAI’s ChatGPT now has plugins! Creatively named “ChatGPT Plugins”, this new feature means plugins can be built by anyone, and in this video, we will see how to build one using the chatgpt-retrieval-plugin template from OpenAI.
- 00:00 ChatGPT Plugins
- 00:53 Plugins or LLM agents?
- 02:46 First look at ChatGPT plugins
- 05:02 Using the chatgpt-retrieval-plugin
- 06:45 How the plugin works
- 12:06 Deploying the plugin with digital ocean
- 15:15 ChatGPT retrieval plugin environment variables
- 18:42 Adding langchain docs to chatgpt plugin
- 26:02 Querying the chatgpt retrieval plugin
- 27:46 Adding the plugin to ChatGPT
- 28:52 Setup for ChatGPT plugin manifest file
- 32:47 Install unverified plugins on ChatGPT
- 33:41 Handling OpenAPI spec error
- 37:04 Asking ChatGPT plugin questions
- 39:45 Final thoughts on ChatGPT plugins
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...