In this video, I’ll walk you through the step-by-step process of creating a sleek and functional Spotify-style music player with Flutter. But that’s not all – we’re taking it a step further by integrating the Spotify API to fetch your favourite music data, and even synchronising real-time lyrics as your music plays!
Here’s what you can expect in this tutorial:
- Designing a Stylish Music Player UI: I’ll guide you in building an eye-catching and user-friendly music player interface using Flutter’s amazing capabilities.
- Integrating the Spotify API: Learn how to harness the power of the Spotify API to retrieve track information, album art, and more, so you can jam to your favourite tunes.
- Playing Music Seamlessly: I’ll demonstrate how to implement audio playback functionality to enjoy your chosen songs within the app.
- Real-Time Lyrics: Get ready to be amazed as we synchronise lyrics in real-time with the music. No more missing a beat or a lyric line!
- 00:00 – Demo
- 00:45 – Intro
- 01:38 – UI Design
- 26:02 – Playing Music Logic
- 40:37 – Adding Scrollable Lyrics
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!