Video from the Swiftable 2022 conference, which took place in Buenos Aires in early December 2022. Total 16 videos:
- Creating reusable container views
- Elevated Swift
- Preload strategies using WKWebView
- Swift Charts — Beyond the basics
- Platformizing features at Spotify
- Fewer, Smarter, Faster: Scaling Testing @Spotify
- Hey Focus! How to get the most out of your day
- Tools for SwiftUI adoption at scale
- Integrating modern native APIs with legacy code
- Code organization strategies for complex globalization in Swift
- Scaling with Server Driver UI
- iOS Home Depot (A Tooling Talk)
- iOS Attack Vectors and how to protect your app
- How to decrease your localization strings size?
- Adopting SwiftUI at scale
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.09
iOS Decodable CoreData: A Proof-of-Concept for Building Offline-First iOS Apps The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI Create SPM...
What is Dependency Injection
The primary goal of dependency injection is to reduce the coupling between components by removing the dependency resolution responsibility from...
Dependency Management in a Multi-Module Project – THIS Is How You Need to Do It
⭐ Learn how to make apps scale with a multi-module architecture.
Raspberry Pi 5 microcomputer unveiled
At launch, the Raspberry Pi 5 will come with several RAM options: $60 for the 4GB version and $80 for...
Cashew – Personal finances on Flutter
Cashew is a full-fledged, feature-rich application designed to empower users in managing their finances effectively. Built using Flutter – with...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!