Android and Google Play experts came together to share the latest tools, updates, and best practices for developers during Google I/O 2022. Learn common performance gotchas in Jetpack Compose, accessibility feature updates, what’s new in Android Machine Learning, tips for designing apps across screens, and so much more!
Android and Play at Google I/O 2022
- #TheAndroidShow: Fireside Q&A at Google I/O
- What’s new in Android
- What’s new in Google Play
- What’s new in Jetpack
- How to integrate Android widgets with Google Assistant
- How to optimize media streaming with ExoPlayer
- Building an adaptive layout with SlidingPaneLayout
- Basic layouts in Compose
- State in Jetpack Compose
- What’s new in Accessibility for developers – American Sign Language
- What’s new in Accessibility for developers
- Success on Google Play with new acquisition, engagement, and monetization tools
- Learn how to update your app for the larger screen
- Implementing Android apps for all screen sizes
- What’s new with Android for cars
- What’s new in Android accessibility
- What’s new in Android accessibility – American Sign Language
- What’s new with Android TV and Google TV
- What’s new in app performance
- Lazy layouts in Compose
- What’s new in Android development tools
- Overview of the Privacy Sandbox on Android
- Fragments: The good (non-deprecated) parts
- Basics for System Back
- Developing privacy user-centric apps
- What’s new in Android machine learning
- Best practices for running background work on Android
- Input for all screens
- What’s new in Android Camera
- What’s new in Android media
- Android solutions for seamless sign-in across devices
- Build powerful, multi-device experiences
- App quality on Google Play
- Integrate Google Assistant into Android for cars
- Building the Privacy Sandbox
- Performance best practices for Jetpack Compose
- Designing apps for large screens
- Create beautiful, power-efficient apps for Wear OS
- Introducing new APIs for health and fitness in Health Connect by Android
- Android @ I/O’22: A quick run through of what’s new!
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 26.01
iOS ChatGPT in an iOS Shortcut — Worlds Smartest HomeKit Voice Assistant Multi-select Filter in Swift Prevent copy & paste...
Exploring the DoorDash app internal API
Analyzing the DoorDash Android app and its internal API. Main takeaways – Multiple fraud detection APIs, float vs. cents for...
Google changes Android policies in India
Google said it would continue to challenge the rulings from the Competition Commission of India. But he will continue to...
SwiftUI Navigation – Tools for making SwiftUI navigation simpler
Tools for making SwiftUI navigation simpler, more ergonomic and more precise.
Flutter Forward Videos
Preview some of our investments in the technologies of the future at Flutter Forward, streaming live from Nairobi, Kenya on...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 25.01
iOS Slice that Collection: A Swift guide New Scanning and Text Capabilities with VisionKit How To Speed Up Swift By...