YTDLnis is a free and open source video/audio downloader using yt-dlp for Android 6.0 and above.
- download audio/video files from more than 1000 websites
- process playlists
- edit every playlist item separately just like in a normal download item.
- select a common format for all items and/or select multiple audio formats in case you are downloading them as a video
- select a download path for all items
- select a filename template for all items
- batch update download type to audio/video/custom command in one click
- queue downloads and schedule them by date and time
- you can also schedule multiple items at the same time
- download multiple items at the same time
- use custom commands and templates or go full yt-dlp mode with a built in terminal
- you can backup and restore templates, so you can share with your buddies
- COOKIES support. Log in with your accounts and download private/unavailable videos, unlock premium formats etc.
- cut videos based on timestamps and video chapters (This yt-dlp feature is experimental on the original project)
- you can make unlimited cuts
- remove sponsorblock elements from the item
- embed them as a chapters in your video
- embed subtitles/metadata/chapters etc
- modify metadata such as title and author
- split item into separate files depending on its chapters
- select different download formats
- bottom card right from the share menu, no need to open the app
- you can create a txt file and fill it with links/playlists/search queries separate by a new line and the app will process them
- search or insert a link from the app
- you can stack searches so you can process them at the same time
- log downloads in case of problems
- re-download cancelled or failed downloads
- you can use gestures to swipe left to redownload and right to delete
- you can long click the redownload button in the details sheet to show the download card for more functionality
- incognito mode when you don’t want to save a download history or logs
- quick download mode
- download immediately without having to wait for data to process. Turn off the bottom card and it will instantly start
- open / share downloaded files right from the finished notification
- most yt-dlp features are implemented, suggestions are welcome
- Material You interface
- Theming options
- Backup and restore features. (Almost everything can be backed up)
- MVVM Architecture w/ WorkManager
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...