The missing typesafe SwiftUI navigation library.
Why another SwiftUI navigation library?
- UIPilot is not a replacement of the SwiftUI’s
NavigationView, it’s rather a wrapper around it that you would have likely written. Thus all standard
NavigationViewfeatures like title, swipe gesture, topbar etc. are available by default.
- APIs are inspired by the android, flutter and web based routers – Very simple and easy to use.
- Typesafe navigation – Routing to wrong path will fail at compile time rather than runtime.
- Typesafe parameters – Routing with wrong parameters will fail at compile time rather than runtime.
- Very tiny library – it’s barely 200 lines of code.
Visit the website for documentation and more information.
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!