This repo aims to provide sample code for how to implement TipKit framework in your apps. Initially the focus will be on simple implementations but overtime we can hopefully add more complex context and controls as well.
- Simple Popover Tip
- Simple Inline Tip
- Colored Text Tip
- Colored Background Tip
- Custom Corner Radius Tip
- Tip with actions
- Tip that appears after a user action
- Tip that appears after two user actions
- Present tip from a button on a screen
- Showing tip on a cell in a List
- Get Popover tip on deeper view working
- Add tips with different styling
- Show multiple tips at the same time
- Add more tips with rules
- Get reset / show / hide all tips to work
- Add tips that don’t show for certain users
- Show after x visits to screen Tip
- Show depending on user state Tip
- More tips with complex rules
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...