Provide an easy way for Apple Developers to Show “What’s New” to the end users.
- Auto trigger the
.sheetfrom Version and/or Build increase
- One-line Coding
- JSON Compatible
- Data Versioning
- View History (2.0.0 or above)
- Fast Loading from local storage
- Simple Binding and pass data
- Simple Model, easy to modify
- Open Source for all developers
- Support Remote JSON File (3.0.0 or above)
- Support Firebase Real Time Database (3.0.0 or above)
- Support Remote Drop Notification (3.5.0 or above)
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 28.09
iOS Decodable CoreData: A Proof-of-Concept for Building Offline-First iOS Apps The Future of Accessing User Location in SwiftUI Create SPM...
What is Dependency Injection
The primary goal of dependency injection is to reduce the coupling between components by removing the dependency resolution responsibility from...
Dependency Management in a Multi-Module Project – THIS Is How You Need to Do It
⭐ Learn how to make apps scale with a multi-module architecture.
Raspberry Pi 5 microcomputer unveiled
At launch, the Raspberry Pi 5 will come with several RAM options: $60 for the 4GB version and $80 for...
Cashew – Personal finances on Flutter
Cashew is a full-fledged, feature-rich application designed to empower users in managing their finances effectively. Built using Flutter – with...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 27.09
Swipe Actions from Scratch, Effective code reviews for Android developers, WebP exploit and more!