Stream Draw is a real-time multiplayer drawing & chat game app built entirely with Jetpack Compose. Draw and guess words with your friends!
Tech Sacks & Open Source Libraries
- Minimum SDK level 21.
- 100% Jetpack Compose based + Coroutines + Flow for asynchronous.
- Compose Chat SDK for Messaging – The Jetpack Compose Chat Messaging SDK is built on a low-level chat client and provides modular, customizable Compose UI components that you can easily drop into your app.
- Compose – Android’s modern toolkit for building native UI.
- Lifecycle – Observe lifecycle changes.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder and lifecycle aware.
- App Startup – Provides a straightforward, performant way to initialize components at application startup.
- Hilt – Dependency Injection.
- sketchbook-compose – Jetpack Compose canvas library that helps you draw paths, images on canvas with color pickers and palettes.
- landscapist – Jetpack Compose image loading library that fetches and displays network images with Glide, Coil, and Fresco.
- Retrofit2 & OkHttp3 – Construct the REST APIs and paging network data.
- Moshi – A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java.
- Konfetti – Celebrate more with this lightweight confetti particle system.
- Timber – A logger with a small, extensible API which provides utility.
- Light and Dark themes.
- Creating and joining a group channel.
- Supports host mode and guest mode.
- Welcome and exit messages.
- Fetches a list of words from the network.
- Real-time drawing on the sketchbook.
- Real-time chat messaging with multiple users.
- Real-time participants’ list of a connected channel.
- Guessing a word and congratulation animations.
- Single message notification and real-time chat dialog for the host.
- Restarting game by the host.
- Exiting and deleting the channel by the host.
- And a lot of additional features using Stream Chat SDK for Android!
Mobile \ Read more \ 07.12
iOS Finding Memory Leaks in Mobile Apps Pass data using NSNotification in Swift Using ImageRenderer to Convert SwiftUI Views into...
Lottie 4.0 for iOS released with Core Animation support
This major new release brings significant performance improvements to all animations with an all-new rendering engine powered by Core Animation.
VLC for Android
This is the official Android port of VLC. VLC on Android plays all the same files as the classical version of VLC, and...
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...