PlainApp – Manage your phone through a web browser
PlainApp is an open-source application that allows you to manage your phone through a web browser. Access files, videos, music, contacts, sms, calls, and more from your desktop using a secure, easy to use web interface!
- Privacy oriented: We take your privacy seriously and use TLS + AES-GCM-256 encryption to ensure your data is secure.
- Ad-free forever: You won’t be bombarded with ads when using PlainApp.
- No cloud services or third-party data storage: All data is kept on your device, so you have complete control over your information.
- No Firebase Cloud Messaging/Analytics: We don’t track your activity or use your data for advertising purposes. We only collect crash logs through Firebase Crashlytics.
- User-friendly: PlainApp has a modern, customizable interface with multi-language support, light/dark theme options, and e-ink screen compatibility.
- Desktop management: You can manage your phone from your desktop by visiting a self-hosted webpage wirelessly.
- Contacts management: You can manage these features on the self-hosted webpage as well.
- File management: Manage files, images, videos, and audios on the self-hosted webpage.
- Note-taking: Use PlainApp to manage your notes with a built-in Markdown editor.
- RSS reader: Read articles in a clean UI.
- TV casting: Cast your videos, images, and audios to your TV.
- Video and audio playback: Play videos and audios in the app and on the webpage.
- Backup and export: Backup and export your app data for safekeeping.
- ChatGPT conversation UI (web only)
- SMS, Calls: Read your SMS and calls on webpage.(Apk only)
- Apps: View your apps and download apk from phone.(web only)
- And more features are planned for the future.
PlainApp’s minimalist design is intentional, so you can focus on what matters most: your valuable data.
keytool -genkey -v -keystore ./app/release.jks -keyalg RSA -keysize 2048 -validity 10000 -alias plain
keystore.propertiesfile with following content under
storePassword= keyPassword= keyAlias=plain storeFile=release.jks
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.06
iOS SwiftUI Testing: a Pragmatic Approach Enhancing Security in iOS Applications: Best Practices and Code Examples Beautify Code Without Optionals...
Apple announces Vision Pro augmented reality headset
The Vision Pro is marketed primarily as an AR device, but it can switch between augmented and full virtual reality...
WWDC 2023 Keynote
Check out the WWDC23 keynote, where the latest Apple Vision Pro, MacBook Air 15″, software, services and operating systems were...
LeetCode by Swift – Solutions to LeetCode by Swift
LeetCode Online Judge is a website containing many algorithm questions. Most of them are real interview questions of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Apple, etc....
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 05.06
iOS Using Upcoming Feature Flags Network Path Monitoring What’s new in Swift 5.9? Building a robust clean architecture/VIPER iOS app...
Create a game with libGDX
In this exciting episode of our show, we dive into the thrilling world of game development with our guest, Daniele...