Notify is a simple note application that is built with Modern Android development tools. This project showcases the Good implementation of Android with proper architecture design. Made with ♥ for all Android Developers
I’m building it in public. So the idea is for everyone to contribute, leave comments, suggest ideas, etc. using the Discussions tab.
Notify focuses on the following key things:
- Single Activity Design.
- Offline Capability – Notes. ✈️
- Clean and Simple Material UI. 🎨
- Dark mode. 🌗
- Back/Restore feature. 👀
- Jetpack Compose UI. 🖌
- Switch between layouts. 🌟
- Share the notes in the form of Text, Image & PDF 📤
Built with 🛠
- Kotlin – First class and official programming language for Android development.
- Coroutines – For asynchronous calls and tasks to utilize threads.
- Jetpack Compose UI Toolkit – Modern UI development toolkit.
- Android Architecture Components – Collection of libraries that help you design robust, testable, and maintainable apps.
- LiveData – Data objects that notify views when the underlying database changes.
- ViewModel – Stores UI-related data that isn’t destroyed on UI changes.
- Room – Room is an Android library which is an ORM that wraps Android’s native SQLite database.
- StateFlow and SharedFlow – StateFlow and SharedFlow are Flow APIs that enable flows to optimally emit state updates and emit values to multiple consumers.
- Dependency Injection –
- Material Components for Android – Modular and customizable Material Design UI components for Android.
- Accompanist – A collection of extension libraries for Jetpack Compose.
- Biometric – Authenticate with biometrics or device credentials, and perform cryptographic operations.
This app uses MVVM(Model View View-Model) architecture.
What is Copy-On-Write
Copy-On-Write (COW) is a strategy used in computer programming and operating systems to optimize the performance and efficiency of memory...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 11.12
Large photos in SwiftUI, Mutation Testing, Processing Payments in Firebase and more!
SDKs for which Apple will require a signature have been published
Apple has already listed SDKs commonly used in apps in the App Store that, from spring 2024, you will be...
Discover the Journaling Suggestions API
Journaling Suggestions is a visual picker interface for iPhone applications. It displays personal events that are happening in a person’s...
Tusky – An Android client for the microblogging server Mastodon
Tusky is a beautiful Android client for Mastodon. Mastodon is an ActivityPub federated social network. That means no single entity controls...
Swift 30 Projects: 30 mini Swift Apps for self-study
This repo is updated with Swift 5 and compatible with iPhone X: Simple UIKit components UIScrollView, UITableView, UICollectionView CAAnimations and...