MiStoryView is a simple configurable library to integrate stories features into your social media android application.
MiStoryView key features
- Set a list of image URLs in MiStoryView.
- Customize duration for the particular story (in milliseconds).
- Set any of the predefined animations, while swiping between multiple stories.
- Move to the back and forth story by tapping on the right and left parts of an image.
- Hold story by just simply touch on it.
- Move to the whole next story or exit full story view, if a user is at the last item of the story.
- Move to the whole previous story or exit the full story view, if a user is at the first item of the story.
- Story indicator color changes once it is seen.
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Inline Snapshot Testing Considering Mac Catalyst? A word of caution… iOS Navigation Series: The Basics (with SwiftUI examples) Understanding...
A Complete Guide for using Dynamic Island in your next Flutter App
Dive into the step-by-step process of integrating Dynamic Islands into your Flutter project, making your app adaptable to user preferences...
How to Use CameraX With Android Jetpack Compose To Implement In-App Photo Capturing
Learn how to implement a photo-capturing functionality with CameraX in your Android Jetpack Compose Android app.
More and more app developers are choosing Flutter over React Native
This race is more than close, and Flutter seems to be the leader.
India’s PhonePe launches zero-tax app store
The launch of the Indus Appstore Developer Platform comes at a time when many Indian companies and startups have become...
DeviceKit – A value-type replacement of UIDevice
DeviceKit is a value-type replacement of UIDevice. Current version 5.1.0 See our detailed changelog for the latest features, improvements and bug fixes....