Image toolbox is the app which based on modern tech stack using Clean Architecture. It has features like filters applying, cropping, EXIF editing, quality and output image type picking and tons of another options.
Applying filter chains (More than 60 various filters)
AES-256 GCM No Padding files encryption and decryption
EXIF metadata editing/deleting
Loading images from internet
- By drawing
Drawing on Image/Background
- Privacy Blur
- Pixelation Paint
- Pointing Arrow Mode
- Width changing
- Height changing
- Adaptive resize
- Resize retaining aspect ratio
- Resize by given limits
- Center Crop with
- Background color changing
- Background blur drawing
- Quality compressing
- Preset shrinking
- Reducing size by given weight (in KB)
- Regular crop
- Crop by aspect ratio
- Crop with shape mask
- Rounded Corners
- Cut Corners
- Rounded Pentagon
- David Star
- Kotlin Logo
- Image Mask
- SVG, GIF to WEBP, PNG, JPEG, JPG, HEIF, HEIC, AVIF, JXL
- Telegram sticker PNG format
- Palette generation
- Picking color from image
- Comparing images
- Previewing SVG, GIF and mostly all types of images
- Saving to any specific folder
- Randomizing output filename
📚 Tech stack & Open-source libraries
- Minimum SDK level 21
- Kotlin based
- Dynamic Theme – library, which allows you to easily implement custom color theming.
- Modal Sheet – modal bottom sheet that follows M3 guidelines.
- Coroutines for asynchronous work.
- Flow to emit values from data layer reactively.
- Accompanist to expand jetpack compose opportunities.
- Hilt for dependency injection.
- Coil for loading images.
- Compose Navigation Reimagined – High intelligence navigation library for Jetpack Compose.
- Konfetti to establish beatyful particle system.
- Compose – Modern Declarative UI style framework based on composable functions.
- Material You Kit – Material 3 powerful UI components.
- ViewModel – Manages UI-related data holder and lifecycle aware. Allows data to survive configuration changes such as screen rotations.
- Data Store – Store data asynchronously, consistently, and transactionally.
- Lifecycle – Observe Android lifecycles and handle UI states upon the lifecycle changes.
- Exif Interface – Read and write image file EXIF tags.
- GPU Image for creating and applying filters to the images.
- SmartToolFactory provides a bunch of helpful libraries
- AVIF Coder library that provides avif, heic, heif support
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!