- Build based on the real world hand movements analysis
- Nearly maximal possible typing efficiency
- Very low overall fingers movement distance
- Very low same finger / same hand usage overheads
- Very low overall horizontal hands movement
- Highly symmetrical design that accounts for individual fingers strength
- Designed with the modern, web based English in mind
The name is a combination of
HAL-9000, as a reference to the layout being designed by an AI. And,
Dvorak as a gratitude to Mr. Dvorak for his dedication to the layouts optimizations process. The letter
m in between is just to make it sound nicer. Or is it!?…
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...