Groceries Store is a project to help people order grocery online. The main purpose of this project is to demonstrate modern Android development skills in real production environment, reduce the learning curve when jump into Android development world.
UI Design & Architecture
- Groceries Store Design
- Background vector created by freepik – www.freepik.com
- Food vector created by terdpongvector – www.freepik.com
- Glide – Loading images.
- Timber – Logging.
- Retrofit2 – Construct the REST APIs and paging network data.
- Moshi – A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java.
- Hilt for dependency injection.
- Lifecycle – dispose of observing data when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- Room Persistence – construct a database using the abstract layer.
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...
How to Use Kotlin’s Timing API
Kotlin’s Timing API is stable as of Kotlin 1.9, and it offers some great ways to both measure and specify...
Candy Crush made $20 billion
King attributes its huge success to several factors, including not only the games themselves, but also the company's commitment to...
FittedSheets – Bottom sheets for iOS.
This project is to enable easily presenting view controllers in a bottom sheet that supports scrollviews and multiple sizes. Contributions...
ComposeFadingEdges – Android Compose UI with fading edges
The ComposeFadingEdges is a powerful Android Compose library that seamlessly incorporates customisable fading edges with horizontal or vertical orientations, static or scrollable...
Mobile Consumer Spend Surpasses $100 Billion in Record Time in 2023
Positive growth in mobile consumer spend continued in Q3 2023 at a solid 3.7% year-over-year. Downloads declined slightly over the...