Groceries Store is a project to help people order grocery online. The main purpose of this project is to demonstrate modern Android development skills in real production environment, reduce the learning curve when jump into Android development world.
UI Design & Architecture
- Groceries Store Design
- Background vector created by freepik – www.freepik.com
- Food vector created by terdpongvector – www.freepik.com
- Glide – Loading images.
- Timber – Logging.
- Retrofit2 – Construct the REST APIs and paging network data.
- Moshi – A modern JSON library for Kotlin and Java.
- Hilt for dependency injection.
- Lifecycle – dispose of observing data when lifecycle state changes.
- ViewModel – UI related data holder, lifecycle aware.
- Room Persistence – construct a database using the abstract layer.
Mobile \ Read more \ 07.12
iOS Finding Memory Leaks in Mobile Apps Pass data using NSNotification in Swift Using ImageRenderer to Convert SwiftUI Views into...
Lottie 4.0 for iOS released with Core Animation support
This major new release brings significant performance improvements to all animations with an all-new rendering engine powered by Core Animation.
VLC for Android
This is the official Android port of VLC. VLC on Android plays all the same files as the classical version of VLC, and...
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...