Sample applications for Google Play Billing. To build each sample, see the README instructions in the project directory.
- [Last Updated: May 2021] Trivial Drive Java – Purchase items/subscriptions in your Android app (serverless).
- [Last Updated: May 2021] Trivial Drive Kotlin – Purchase items/subscriptions in your Android app (serverless).
- [Last Updated: May 2023] Classy Taxi Kotlin App – Purchase subscriptions and one-time products in your Android app and manage them on your server.
- [Last Updated: March 2022] Classy Taxi Java App – Purchase subscriptions in your Android app and manage subscriptions on your server.
- [Last Updated: May 2023] Classy Taxi Server – Manage subscriptions and one-time products on your server.
Google Play Billing
For more information about Google Play Billing, see the documentation.
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...