This is a KMP project for Android, IOS, Desktop and Wear Os with shared UI using Compose UI. The project consumes data from the FreeToGame Api. The project supports Dynamic colors for Android, and light and dark thems for all platforms.
FreeToGame Tech Stack
- Kotlin Multiplatform – The Kotlin Multiplatform technology is designed to simplify the development of cross-platform projects. It reduces time spent writing and maintaining the same code for different platforms while retaining the flexibility and benefits of native programming.
- Compose Multiplatform – Declarative framework for sharing UIs across multiple platforms. Based on Kotlin and Jetpack Compose.
- Koin – A framework to help you build any kind of Kotlin & Kotlin Multiplatform application, from Android mobile, Multiplatform apps to backend Ktor server applications Koin is developed by Kotzilla and open-source contributors
- Voyager – A multiplatform navigation library built for, and seamlessly integrated with, Jetpack Compose.
- Kotlinx-serilization – Kotlin multiplatform / multi-format serialization.
- ktor – Ktor is a framework to easily build connected applications – web applications, HTTP services, mobile and browser applications.
- Compose Components Resources – Resources For Compose Multiplatform.
- Kotlin – Kotlin is a modern but already mature programming language designed to make developers happier. It’s concise, safe, interoperable with Java and other languages, and provides many ways to reuse code between multiple platforms for productive programming.
- Material3 – Material 3 includes updated theming and components and Material You personalization features like dynamic color, and is designed to be cohesive with the new Android 12 visual style and system UI.
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...