A 100% free personal finance tracker built with iOS design guidelines in mind.
Why You’ll Love Dime
- 100% free forever, with no paywall or ads.
- Beautifully iOS-centric design, with simplicity at its core.
- Insightful expenditure breakdowns over various time periods.
- Create budgets based on expense categories and stick to them.
- Create recurring expenses with custom time frames.
- Sync your expenses, categories and budgets with other devices via iCloud.
- Custom reminders to input your expenses.
- Biometric authentication to protect your data.
- Home screen quick actions make capturing new expenses a breeze.
- A gorgeous night theme for dark mode fanatics.
- Informative home and lock screen widgets keep you updated at a glance.
This project is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0 – see the LICENSE file for details.
Is it okay to use runBlocking?
In this video I’ll talk about when it’s fine to use the runBlocking function from Kotlin coroutines and when you...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 07.12
KSP2 Preview, Mastering in SwiftUI, How to implement gamification and more!
Gemini is the new foundation for artificial intelligence in Android
Foundation models are trained on a variety of data sources to create artificial intelligence systems that can adapt to a...
Google has released AlphaCode 2 based on Gemini
Google today, along with its Gemini artificial intelligence model, unveiled AlphaCode 2, an improved version of the AlphaCode code generator...
ColorfulX – Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients
ColorfulX is an implementation using Metal for crafting multi-colored gradients. ColorfulX Platform UIKit and AppKit platforms are generally supported. Due to MTKView not...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 06.12
Power of enums, A New Foundation for AI on Android, developer dogmas and more!