Meet detekt, a static code analysis tool for the Kotlin programming language. It operates on the abstract syntax tree provided by the Kotlin compiler.
- Code smell analysis for your Kotlin projects
- Complexity reports based on lines of code, cyclomatic complexity and amount of code smells
- Highly configurable rule sets
- Suppression of findings with Kotlin’s
- Specification of quality gates which will break your build
- Code Smell baseline and suppression for legacy projects
- Gradle plugin for code analysis via Gradle builds
- SonarQube integration
- Extensibility by enabling incorporation of personal rule sets,
- IntelliJ integration
Visit the project website for installation guides, release notes, migration guides, rule descriptions and configuration options.
Mobile App Development Trends – 20.02
From Fragile to Agile, Same App 15 Times, How to be a -10x Engineer and more!
Google is testing the use of AI in Play Store
Most of the information posted in the App Highlights section is about the app's features.
Figma Preview – Add Figma design to your Xcode Preview
Figma Preview is a Swift library designed to streamline the integration of Figma designs into your Xcode Preview. It allows...
Mobile App Development Trends – 19.02
Rock Paper Scissor, Android 15 Developer Preview, Event-Driven Architecture and more!
Apple is preparing AI tools for Xcode
Apple's goal is to release new AI features in Xcode as early as the end of this year.
Google has released the first developer preview of Android 15
The Developer Preview has everything you need to try the Android 15 features, test your apps, and give us feedback.