About the repository
This repository contains the source code of the app. We also work on issues, listen to your feedback and publish our development plan here.
- Version Control (Git clone, commits, diff editor, push, pull and gutter indicator)
- Embeded terminal (70+ commands avaliable)
- Local web development environment (Node + PHP)
- Built in Python runtime
- C/C++ Runtime with WebAssembly (with clang support)
- SSH Support
- LSP support
Building the project
- Open Code.xcworkspace
- Select project from file navigator
- Signing & Capabilities -> select your own team
- Change Bundle Identifier if needed
- Build and install on a real device (simulator is not supported)
The source code of the built-in languages are hosted on these repositories.
Mobile \ Read more \ 06.12
iOS Implementing address autocomplete using SwiftUI and MapKit Customize iOS Simulator for Test Automation My personal (opinionated) iOS Interview Questions...
TLDR explains what makes a fragment of code
TLDR is a plugin for popular IDE Jetbrains, which explains what makes a fragment of code in natural English. TLDR...
CodeScanner – A SwiftUI view to scan QR & barcodes
CodeScanner is a SwiftUI framework that makes it easy to scan codes such as QR codes and barcodes. It provides...
Mobile \ Read more \ 05.12
iOS Create a Basic Shortcut using App Intents Using vulnerable libraries in iOS apps UI/UX Design: The Dynamic Island Build...
Indie App Santa Offers Discounted Indie Apps
It's the most beautiful time of the year... for free and discounted iPhone apps.
Bauly – Compact banners like in iOS 13+
Bauly is a neat little library used to display compact message banners in your app. The design is inspired by stock...