Calendar is a highly customizable calendar library for Android, backed by RecyclerView for the view system, and LazyRow/LazyColumn for compose.
- Single, multiple or range selection – Total flexibility to implement the date selection whichever way you like.
- Week or month mode – Show a week-based calendar, or the typical month calendar.
- Disable desired dates – Prevent selection of some dates by disabling them.
- Boundary dates – Limit the calendar date range.
- Custom date view/composable – Make your day cells look however you want, with any functionality you want.
- Custom calendar view/composable – Make your calendar look however you want, with whatever functionality you want.
- Custom first day of the week – Use any day as the first day of the week.
- Horizontal or vertical scrolling calendar.
- HeatMap calendar – Suitable for showing how data changes over time, like GitHub’s contribution chart.
- Month/Week headers and footers – Add headers/footers of any kind on each month/week.
- Easily scroll to any date/week/month on the calendar via swipe actions or programmatically.
- Use all RecyclerView/LazyRow/LazyColumn customizations since the calendar extends from RecyclerView for the view system and uses LazyRow/LazyColumn for compose.
- Design your calendar however you want. The library provides the logic, you provide the views/composables.
Mobile App Development Trends – 29.02
Working with dates and Codable, Fun with shapes in Compose, The missing guide to deep linking and more!
The open source StarCoder 2 model runs on regular GPUs
Companies are making more and more artificial intelligence-based code generators at an astonishing rate – services like GitHub Copilot and...
Google TV updates the homescreen
You may notice your apps taking a different shape on your Google TV For You screen.
Decompose – Kotlin Multiplatform lifecycle-aware business logic components with routing and pluggable UI
Decompose is a Kotlin Multiplatform library for breaking down your code into tree-structured lifecycle-aware business logic components (aka BLoC), with...
Mobile App Development Trends – 28.02
How to use VariadicView, Comprehensive Guide To Kotlin Context Receiver, OWASP Mobile Top 10 and more!
GitHub opens access to Copilot Enterprise
Copilot Enterprise includes all the features of the existing Business plan, including intellectual property indemnification, but extends it with a...