I have been trying to improve my code quality, write more readable and developable code for a while. One of the most important steps in this process is to apply SOLID principles in code. Let’s see what is this SOLID?
SOLID are the five principles of object-oriented class design. It is a set of rules and best practices to follow while designing a structure.
- (S) Single Responsibility Principle
- (O) Open/Closed Principle
- (L) Liskov Substitution Principle
- (I) Interface Segregation Principle
- (D) Dependency Inversion Principle
Full Article: Muhammed Celal TOK @ Better Programming