- DispatchGroup and DispatchSemaphore in Swift
- Kintsugi: Automatically Solving Git Conflicts in Xcode Project Files
- SwiftUI Testing With ViewInspector for iOS
- Don’t use a protocol when a struct would do a better job
- Xcode Cloud: Feedback from leboncoin
- How to import files into your app using UIDocumentPickerViewController
- Introduction to WidgetKit
- Working with custom xcconfigs and Cocoapods
- XCODE: Set up TDD environment with xcode’s 3 Hidden Features
- Xcode Smart Debugging Tips| iOS Development
- iOS Development Roadmap — No Prior Knowledge Required
- Use Swift Actor to handle APIs calls
- Logging in Swift
- R.swift – Resources in Swift
- Improving code quality in Android
- Android and Figma Typography and how to achieve 100% fidelity
- Documenting Kotlin Code for Android Using KDoc and Dokka
- Material Design 3.0
- Crash course on the Kotlin compiler
- Slope-intercept library design
- Gracefully handling Android app crashes
- Kotlin Tips – How Long Does Your Code Take?
- Empowered Lifecycle-Aware ViewModel For Android
- OpenGL ES: Render A shape (square) in Android App
- MVI with Android Compose on a real example
- How to Drag And Drop Views in Jetpack Compose
- 9 Useful Kotlin Flow Operators You Need to Know
- Mojito – Modern cocktail manual
- Detekt – Static code analysis tool for the Kotlin
- Fragula 2 – Swipe-to-dismiss extension for navigation component library
- MaterialChipSetWidget – Chipsets for Android
- 3 Design Patterns Every Developer Should Learn
- A Fundamental Guide to SQL Query Optimization
- What is domain-centric architecture?
- iOS and Android Developments are Converging Over the Years
- 13 product management tools the best Product Managers use
- How to quantify technical debt inflation
- A guide to Business-driven UX
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...