- Become an iOS Simulator Master-Part 1
- Swift iOS Half sheet view controller – UISheetPresentationController
- FormatStyle Deep Dive
- Difference between Nib and Xib (iOS)
- How to add a nice UITextField animation to your iOS App using Swift
- Clean Architecture in SwiftUI 5.5
- Learning Protobuf for iOS Locally
- 5 Useful Xcode Extensions to Make Work Easier
- Scalable Modular Architecture in iOS
- State restoration in SwiftUI
- How to use Preprocessor Statement in Swift Project
- Share authentication state across your apps, App Clips and Widgets (iOS)
- Improving your Swift code quality using error handling mechanism
- How to Write Images to Camera Roll in iOS
- Getting started with CloudKit
- Swift Coding Standards Using Loops
- SwiftMessages – Flexible message bar for iOS
- SwiftUIX – Extensions and additions to the SwiftUI
- Keyboard handling in Jetpack Compose
- Improved caching with Kotlin flows and the reduce function
- Android Dev Must-Know Data Format: Protocol Buffers
- Regular Expressions in Kotlin
- Some Errors I’ve Found Developing With KMM
- Dagger + Anvil: Learning to Love Dependency Injection on Android
- Notification runtime permission-Android13
- DataStore – MAD Skills
- Preparation Strategy to Crack Google Associate Android Developer With Kotlin Certification
- Step by Step Guide to Download Files With WorkManager
- Exploring MovableContentOf in Jetpack Compose
- Android — Send live audio stream from client to server using WebSocket and OkHttp client
- Best Kotlin features that I value most as Java Developer
- Kotlin — IDE-Oriented Programming
- Memory Leaks in Reactive Android Programming
- How to build a beautiful
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 03.10
iOS MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming How to build a Tuist plugin and publish it using...
How to make and use BOM (Bill of Materials) dependencies in Android projects
By using a BOM dependency, you can avoid specifying the versions of each individual library in your app, and let...
Telegram turns 10 years old and revenues stagnate
Telegram seems to want to grow not only through messaging but also through communities, which pretty much means it wants...
MetaCodable – Supercharge Swift’s Codable implementations with macros meta-programming
Supercharge Swift‘s Codable implementations with macros. Overview MetaCodable framework exposes custom macros which can be used to generate dynamic Codable implementations. The core of the framework...
How to get started with Swift Concurrency 🧵 (Beginner Tutorial)
Swift has built-in support for writing asynchronous and parallel code in a structured way. Asynchronous code can be suspended and resumed later,...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 02.10
Data.ai has summarized the interim results of the year – and once again we have a record. Annual consumer spending...