- How much money I’m making from my first iOS app and the mistakes I’ve made so far
- Improving Swift Code Readability With SwiftLint
- Improved Type Safety With SwiftGen
- Getting Accurate Profiling Data from iOS Applications
- Swift 5.6 Released
- Safer and cleaner UserDefaults and AppStorage
- How to build and distribute iOS apps without Mac with Flutter & Codemagic
- Sprite Animation with SpriteKit
- Creating a SwiftUI Looping Background Video
- How useful is the coordinator pattern in an iOS application?
- Using Generics to simplify subclassing UIViewController’s view
- How to use the #available attribute in Swift
- Modern Networking Layers in iOS Using Async/Await
- How to prepare yourself for iOS Developer interview?
- Views and Voice Control Accessibility in SwiftUI
- Card Flip Animation in SwiftUI
- BackgroundRemoval – Background removal with Swift
- AxisTabView: красивый TabBar для SwiftUI
- The Composable Architecture for Apple platform (iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS)
- The Ultimate Guide to WorkManager (with Jetpack Compose)
- 1 min guide to learn android development best practices in 2022
- How Firebase Performance Monitoring optimized app startup time
- Reducing Gradle boilerplate in multi-module Android projects
- Chaining Animations With Jetpack Compose
- Making camera uploads for Android faster and more reliable
- Prep your TV app for Android 12
- 10 ideas to improve your Gradle build times
- 10 Jetpack Compose Projects To Inspire You
- LeakCanary – memory leak detection library for Android
- TreeView – Tree on RecyclerView
- Metaphor: Material Motion animations
- How to record & replay http traffic in Android and iOS apps
- Top 20 Books a Software Developer Must Read
- 5 Programming Principles that Help You to Write Better Code
- The Biggest Threat To Software Engineers
- How I got a FAANG offer without grinding Leetcode
- Evolution simulator with neural networks in Unity
- Flutter is better than React Native (…in all the ways that don’t matter)
- 10 Things I Stole from Programmers Far Better than Me
- How I built my tech startup as a solo developer
- Why is a Programmer’s Salary So High If Everyone Can Learn to Code for Free?бесплатно?
- What Are the Greenest Programming Languages?
- Dependency Inversion vs. Dependency Injection
- Fuchsia IDL Overview
- 5 JetBrains Plugins To Boost Your Productivity
Roblox paid out $741 million to game creators in 2023
Last year, about a hundred Roblox games brought in more than $1 million, with nine games bringing in at least...
What Windows 12 Mobile could be
It's been nearly a decade since Windows phones effectively ceased to exist, but fans still hold on to the memory...
Vortex – High-performance particle effects for SwiftUI
Vortex is a powerful, high-performance particle system library for SwiftUI, allowing you to create beautiful effects such as fire, rain,...
Mobile App Development Trends – 21.02
Core Data migrations, Refining Compose API, State-of-the-art Open Models and more!
Apple Maps Bottom Sheet
In this video, I’m going to show how to place Modal Sheet over the Tab Bar just like Apple Maps...
Groq speeds up language models
Overall, LPUs could improve AI application deployment and provide an alternative to Nvidia's A100 and H100 chips, which are widely...