In this article, we’ll have a quick look at a few most essential libraries and tips that make your day-to-day app development effective and easy.
- Use SwiftUI
- Choose Combine over RxSwift
- Use Swinject for dependency injection
- Use SwiftLint for Code formatting
- Use UIPilot for easier SwiftUI navigation
- Use SQLite library for local Database
- Use Alamofire for Networking
- Use Kingfisher for Image loading
- Use CocoaLumberjack for logging
- Coding with Feature Flags
- Use MVVM architecture
- Modularize your app by feature
- Use UserDefaults to store plain key-value pairs
- Use SwiftKeychainWrapper to store secured key-value pairs
- Always measure your Code coverage
- Test your classes with Unit tests
- Test your UI with EarlGrey 2.0
- Use CI/CD to automate development
- Use Firebase crashlytics for App analytics
- Prioritize app security
Full Article: Amisha I @ Canopas
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 21.09
iOS Closures vs. Delegates in Swift iOS How to use the new inspector SwiftUI view modifier How to create an...
2023 App Threat Report
In 2022 alone, the number of mobile app downloads surpassed a staggering 200 billion, emphasizing the pervasive presence of these...
ElectricSQL – Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps
Local-first sync layer for web and mobile apps. Build reactive, realtime, local-first apps directly on Postgres. What is ElectricSQL? ElectricSQL...
GitHub Copilot Chat opened to individual developers
Like similar chatbots, Copilot Chat sits in the sidebar of the IDE, and developers can use it to have lengthy...
ComposeCard – A beautifully designed payment view library
ComposeCards is a beautifully designed payment view library for Credit and Debit Cards. Made using Jetpack Compose 🎉. It allows...
Mobile App Development Best Practices – 20.09
Airship has released another study of mobile users aka shoppers. A lot of interesting things about habits and tasks in...